Terms and Conditions of Ormiston Whisky.
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
We have taken great care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. However, the images you see will depend on your monitor’s display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read the following terms and conditions which contain important information about your order.
By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. If the Billing details for your order are the same as your Delivery address details, by placing an order on the website you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Delivery address details. Otherwise, by placing an order, you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. If paying by credit card, we will only ship to the registered address of that credit card.
Acceptance of your Order
Order acceptance and the completion of the sale between you and Ormiston Whisky will take place when your order is dispatched.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock.
- Payment not being made in advance.
- That we are not able to verify the identity of the buyer or the address to which the order is being sent.
- Shipping address being different to billing address for Paypal payments.
- The inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions.
Internet orders will be confirmed by email. Should you not receive confirmation within 2 business days, please contact us.
Payment can be made via Paypal or via Bank Transfer. Buyers have 3 working days from the date of the order to pay for an order or the order is deemed to be cancelled.
All prices shown on the website are in €Euro and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
Product Availability / Information
We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once an item is sold out it will be listed as “Out of Stock” on the website at the earliest opportunity the item may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order. All items are subject to availability.
Dispatch and Delivery
We will dispatch the goods no later than 7 working days after the order and full payment is received.
Ormiston Whisky cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item contained within the order, or charge any import duty. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty.
We may change the Ormiston Whisky website and correct or update information (including product information) on it at any time without notice. Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website. We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk. You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our service obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us). You agree to indemnify us and our agents and Shops, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
The website is controlled and operated in Germany. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place in our website are governed by German law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or any order you place on the website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of the receipt of the goods by the customer or their third party, which is not the delivery agent.
A clear statement of withdrawal must be sent within 14 days.
If you withdraw, we will reimburse all payments including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the offered by us.) These will be repaid within 14 days. For repayment, we will use the same method that you used in the original transaction.
We will withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You will be liable to pay for any diminished value of the goods.
All online sales in Germany can be returned for free. You have 14 days of reflection from the day you received the goods. After the cancellation of the agreement you have 14 days to return the order to us. For orders outside the Germany the return costs are the responsibility of the sender (consumer). All returns need to meet our return conditions.
Our free return service is not insured and at your own risk.
In case your order is not what you expected you can easily return your order. You need to send us the a mail to: email@example.com stating that you want to cancel your order. You also have to ensure the following information; your NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL & ORDER NUMBER are in the communication.
Returns action plan:
1. Make sure you pack the order carefully without damaging our packaging, labels or products.
2. Fill in your details in the mail you send to us.
3. Print a label and make sure this is attached properly to your package. Make sure you write our Name, Address, Postal Code, City & Country on the package. Make sure that any other/old labels are not scannable/readable.
4. The package with the returns label can be delivered to a Postal Service within Germany. If you don’t use our returns policy the costs will be for your own account. Free return of your order is not insured en at your own risk. If you would like to insure your return this will be for your account.
5. Always ask for a receipt at the drop off service of the Postal office.
6. After your order is being received you will receive a notification.
7. The total amount of your will be transferred to your account within 5 working days, with a maximum of 14 days after termination of the agreement. This will also be applicable for products in sale. In case you return all products from your order the shipment costs will be returned as well (in case you have paid them).
Returns outside Germany
For orders that have been sent to customers outside Germany the costs for returning are for your own account.
– The product needs to be returned under the original conditions (undamaged) in a well packed parcel.
– Products will be reviewed on return. Unless the article has been used we can charge a depreciation of the product.
– The review time for returns is 14 days after the first day of delivery.
– After the termination of the agreement the product has to be returned within 14 days.
– Ormiston Whisky charges all costs that come with not receiving/rejecting the goods directly or through a pick-up point. We charge the standard costs from carrier DHL for all (inter)national orders that apply to consumer orders.
– The free return service (only Germany) is not insured and at your own risk. You can never send a package back at our cost. We will refund the standard costs from carrier DHL.
– For orders outside the Germany the costs for sending as well as the full risk are for the returner.
Am Rahmer Bach 96
Question about returns?
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org